T-Mobile offers home internet service with no data caps and speeds of up to 1 Gbps.
It is currently available in over 40 million US households.
The price is $50 a month (and reduced to $30 for eligible Magenta MAX mobile customers), and there are no long-term contracts or data caps.
T-Mobile is also offering a limited time deal through which existing T-Mobile users can add its 5G Home Internet service for $25 per month.
To sign up for T‑Mobile home internet service, visit the website and follow the simple steps.
• T-Mobile is getting more aggressive with its Home Internet offers. On Thursday the carrier began offering a "very limited time" deal through which existing T-Mobile users can add its 5G Home Internet service for $25 per month.
• The deal will be available to all T-Mobile customers with at least one voice line, so long as they don't already have, or haven't recently had, Home Internet service.
• In May T-Mobile introduced a bundle of its Home Internet offering and premium Magenta Max plan that, when combined, would lower the Home Internet price from $50 per month to $30 per month so long as you had at least two voice lines. This new deal not only does not require Magenta Max or two voice lines, but would also be even cheaper at $25 per month.
• T-Mobile is offering a deal on its 5G Home Internet that drops the price to $25 per month.
• Those interested in T-Mobile Home Internet can enter their address at the carrier's website to see if it is available in your area.
• After earlier telling CNET that multiple lines on an account could sign up for the offer -- such as a family plan where not everyone still lives together --
T-Mobile's Latest 5G Home Internet Bundle Drops the Price to $25 Per ...
• T-Mobile Home Internet is a 5G fixed wireless service that is currently available in over 40 million US households.
• The price is $50 a month (and reduced to $30 for eligible Magenta MAX mobile customers), and there are no long-term contracts or data caps.
• T-Mobile relies on 4G LTE to help expand its service area, and 5G is only available in a select few locations at this point.
T-Mobile Home Internet Review - CNET
• T‑Mobile offers competitive flat-rate prices for home internet service, with the ability to power dozens of devices simultaneously.
• T‑Mobile also offers T‑Mobile Fiber service, which offers faster speeds and is available in select areas.
• To sign up for T‑Mobile home internet service, visit the website and follow the simple steps. Setup can be completed the next day.
T-Mobile Fiber - Fiber Optic Home Internet with Gigabit Speed in ...
• T-Mobile has a new deal where you can get 50% off the regular price of their home internet service if you already have a T-Mobile phone plan.
• The service has no data caps and is limited by cellular network coverage in your area and reception inside your home.
• The deal is only available through bill credits, and it may eventually stop if you cancel any lines or change plans.
• There is a 15-day test drive program available.
You Can Get Unlimited T-Mobile Home Internet for $25/Month (50% Off)
• T-Mobile is the leading provider of 5G Home Internet, with a customer satisfaction rating above the average for all broadband providers.
• 5G Home Internet offers speeds of up to 1 Gbps, making it a great option for streaming high-definition video and gaming.
• T-Mobile is still expanding its 5G Home Internet coverage, and is currently available in over 40 million homes.
T-Mobile 5G Home Internet wins in customer satisfaction - 9to5Mac
If you really want to look into cellular boosters a web search will produce results. I have seen a number of boosters on Amazon and other places. I researched them…
Home INternet | T-Mobile Community
T-Mobile's Home Internet, which uses excess capacity on T-Mobile's 4G and 5G networks, brings refreshing competition to the home internet service space, at $60 per month with no contract.
T-Mobile Home Internet Review | PCMag