The newest iPhones are the iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 12, and iPhone 12 mini.
They feature a new design with flat edges, an aerospace-grade aluminum enclosure, a glass back, and a Ceramic Shield front cover.
The iPhone 12 Pro and Pro Max have 6.7" and 6.1" Super Retina XDR displays respectively, while the iPhone 12 and 12 mini have 5.4" and 6.1" displays.
The A14 Bionic chip powers the new iPhones.
Additionally, shoppers can purchase select products tax-free from July 25 to August 7 and August 13 to August 14.
Finally, iPhone buyers can receive up to $360 in credit towards the purchase of a new iPhone when they trade in an eligible smartphone.
The state of tax-free shopping for select products begins on July 25 and ends on August 7. During this time, shoppers can purchase select products without paying any taxes. The tax-free shopping period runs from August 13 to August 14. Between these dates, shoppers can also purchase select products tax-free. The amount of money that shoppers can save during the tax-free shopping period varies depending on the state, but can be as much as $700. In addition, iPhone buyers can receive up to $360 in credit towards the purchase of a new iPhone when they trade in an eligible smartphone. Finally, Apple offers a variety of services and discounts that are available to iPhone and Apple Watch owners.
iPhone - Apple
• iPhone 12 Pro has a 6.7" Super Retina XDR display, a 6.1" Super Retina XDR display, and a Ceramic Shield that makes it tougher than any other smartphone glass.
• iPhone 12 Pro has 4x better drop performance and beyond Ceramic Shield, there's one more thing that contributes to the durability of the front cover.
• iPhone 12 Pro has 11 trillion operations per second and the LiDAR Scanner in iPhone 12 Pro takes things to a whole new level.
• iPhone 12 Pro has more 5G bands than any other smartphone and is designed from the ground up for AR.
iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max - Apple
• The iPhone 11 has a new A13 Bionic chip that is the fastest in a smartphone and has a single-camera system that is the best in an iPhone.
• The iPhone 11 is available in a variety of colors and has a starting price of $749.
• The iPhone 11 is available starting on September 20th.
iPhone SE: A powerful new smartphone in a popular design - Apple
• The iPhone 12 and 12 mini feature Super Retina XDR OLED displays with an edge-to-edge design and small bezels around the edge.
• The 5.4-inch iPhone 12 mini has a resolution of 2430 x 1080 with 476 pixels per inch and the 6.1-inch iPhone 12 has a resolution of 2532 x 1170 with 460 pixels per inch.
• The displays offer HDR support with 1200 nits peak brightness, Wide Color for vivid, true-to-life colors, Haptic Touch for feedback, and True Tone to match the color temperature of the display to the ambient lighting for a more natural viewing experience.
• The iPhone 12 models were the first to support 5G connectivity for faster downloads and uploads, better quality video streaming, improved gaming, and higher-definition 1080p FaceTime calls.
• iPhone 12 models sold in other countries are limited to the slower but more widely available Sub-6GHz 5G connectivity.
• The iPhone 12 and 12 mini support WiFi 6 and Bluetooth 5.0, plus they include a U1 Ultra Wideband chip for spatial awareness and interactivity with other devices that include the U1 feature such as the HomePod mini.
• The A14
iPhone 12: Should You Buy? Reviews, Everything We Know
• The iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 mini are the newest flagship iPhones and are being sold alongside the more expensive iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max.
• The 5.4-inch iPhone 13 mini is the successor to the iPhone 12 mini, while the 6.1-inch iPhone 13 is the replacement for the iPhone 12.
• Both of the new iPhone 13 models are nearly identical in design to the iPhone 12 models, featuring flat edges, an aerospace-grade aluminum enclosure, a glass back, and a slight increase in thickness (7.65mm).
• The iPhone 13 models are available in Pink, Blue, Midnight (black), Starlight (silver/gold), (PRODUCT)RED, and Green.
• Both of the new models feature Super Retina XDR Displays that are 28 percent brighter.
• The front-facing TrueDepth camera system has been updated and the Face ID notch is now smaller.
• Like last year's models, the iPhone 13 and 13 mini feature a Ceramic Shield cover glass that is infused with nano-ceramic crystals for better protection from drops.
• The iPhone 13 models support 4K video recording at up to 60 fps.
• The A15 Bionic Chip powers the new
iPhone 13: Buyer's Guide, Should You Buy?