The Nest Thermostat is a smart device that allows users to control their home's temperature from a mobile app or website.
It has a new design and cheap price point, and its touch-sensitive panel on the right side is easier to use than the older model's push-in button.
It can learn the user's preferences over time, and can adjust the temperature accordingly.
It is available at most major retailers and can be used with most heating and cooling systems.
It works with Alexa and Google Assistant so you can adjust the temperature with your voice.
It has a 1-year warranty.
On average, the Nest Learning Thermostat saves 10-12% on heating and 15% on cooling, based on typical energy costs.
• The Google Store is a place where you can find devices, news, tips, and offers related to Google products.
• You can sign up for news and offers to be notified about new products and deals.
• You can also find information about the Nest thermostat.
Nest Thermostat, Fine-tune your comfort - Google Store
• The Nest Learning Thermostat and Nest Thermostat E learn from you and fine-tune your schedule to help you save energy.
• On average, the Nest Learning Thermostat saves 10-12% on heating and 15% on cooling, based on typical energy costs.
• The Nest kWh ticker shows how many kilowatt-hours all Nest Learning Thermostats have saved to date.
Real Savings | Nest
• The Nest thermostat was released in 2011 and has been a popular choice among consumers due to its intuitive design and energy savings claims.
• The Nest thermostat is a consumer-targeted product and has been met with mixed reviews. Some users find it easy to use, while others find it too complex.
• The Nest thermostat is available at most major retailers and can be used with most heating and cooling systems. It has a 1-year warranty.
Best Nest Thermostat Reviews for 2022 - All Models Compared and Tested
The Nest Thermostat is a new, affordable option for those who are new to smart thermostats. It has a new design and cheap price point, and its touch-sensitive panel on the right side is easier to use than the older model's push-in button. The thermostat only shows your home's temperature and not the time, and you cannot create or edit temperature schedules directly on the thermostat. You must edit all your schedules in the app and your thermostat must be connected to Wi-Fi to receive those schedule changes. The thermostat has a companion app that hooks up to the Google Home app, and it uses its low-power radar tech to sense when you're near it. In practice, this is a nice way for the thermostat to show you details when you need them and save power when you don't.
Google Nest Thermostat review: Affordable excellence - Android Authority