iMovie is a video editing application that is preinstalled on macOS devices, iOS devices, and iPadOS devices.
It includes options to modify and enhance video color settings, crop and rotate of a video clip, stabilize shaky videos, add video transitions, and changing the speed of clips.
It can also be used to create movie trailers through included templates.
Additionally, iMovie includes excellent tools for media organization, color grading, speed, green-screen effects, narration, and soundtrack in your digital movies.
• Magic Movie is a video editing app that lets you create styled, edited videos in just a few taps.
• You can select media or an album from your library, then Magic Movie identifies the best parts of the footage and automatically creates an edit.
• You can experiment with different video looks by choosing from 20 different styles.
• Easily rearrange or delete clips from a simplified list of your shots and modify the details with tools for clip trimming, splitting, and more.
• And hear the magic as your music dynamically recomposes to the length of your project.
• Learn video storytelling or sharpen your skills with new Storyboards. The premade video templates guide you through the movie-making process.
• Choose from 20 storyboards based on popular genres like Cooking, Product Reviews, or Science Experiments. Each storyboard includes a shot list with examples to guide you through capturing footage, organizing clips, and learning different story structures.
• Easily save your storyboard video to your Photos library to share widely on social, or send to a friend directly via Messages or Mail.
• When it comes to cinematic storytelling, you’re in the director’s seat. You can import and edit video
iMovie - Apple
• To create a new project in iMovie on your iPhone or iPad, open the app and click on the "New Project" button.
• You can add videos and photos from the camera on your device, or from the Finder or your Desktop on your Mac.
• The highest quality clip in your project determines the resolution of your movie. For example, if you add a 4K video clip to your project, you'll be able to share the finished project at 4K resolution.
Create a new iMovie project - Apple Support
• iMovie is a video editing application that is preinstalled on macOS devices, iOS devices, and iPadOS devices.
• iMovie is available in different versions, including iMovie HD, which was renamed to iMovie again in 2013 and includes high definition support.
• iMovie includes options to modify and enhance video color settings, crop and rotate of a video clip, stabilize shaky videos, add video transitions (such as fade, doorway, slide, swap, mosaic, cube, and page curls), and changing the speed (speed up or slow down) of clips.
• iMovie can be used to create movie trailers through included templates.
• AVCHD (including AVCCAM, AVCHD Lite, and NXCAM) and DV (including DVCAM, DVCPRO, and DVCPRO50) media formats are no longer compatible with versions of iMovie after macOS Mojave due to Apple transitioning to 64-bit technology. These files formats can be converted within iMovie on macOS Mojave or prior to be compatible with future releases.
• VP3, VP5, VP6, VP6-E, VP6-S, VP7, VP8, VP9 are no longer compatible with versions of i
• Apple's entry-level desktop video editing application can turn your footage and photos into impressive productions.
• The video editing software included with Apple devices hasn't changed much in the past several years, but it still beats what you get in Windows 10, which is just the (admittedly improving) video capabilities built into Windows' Photos app.
• iMovie includes excellent tools for media organization, color grading, speed, green-screen effects, narration, and soundtrack in your digital movies.
• It's not always the first with new format support—there's still no 360-degree video support—but it does work with 4K and HEVC. iMovie also boasts some of the best storyboard-based movie making tools for novices—Trailers and Movies.
• Since we last updated our review of iMovie, Apple has introduced few major features, but if you need to get really serious with video editing or to work with many tracks, 360-degree footage, or multicam, you should really move up to Final Cut Pro X, which will seem familiar to iMovie users, despite its vastly greater video editing power and feature set.
• iMovie's interface only shows you the tools you need at the moment and doesn't
Apple iMovie Review | PCMag
• iMovie is a great tool for creating Hollywood-style trailers and beautiful movies.
• You can use it to edit videos at resolutions up to 4K.
• You can also start editing movies on an iPhone or iPad, and finish them on a Mac.
• Background import lets you begin watching and sharing video instantly.
• Make Hollywood-style trailers with 29 templates and stunning graphics and original scores by some of the world’s top film composers.
• Customize movie studio logos, cast names, and credits.
• Select the best videos and photos for your trailer with the help of animated drop zones.
• Edit movies at up to 4K resolution with video from iPhone 6s or later, GoPro, and other Ultra HD cameras on compatible Macs.
• Change focus points or the depth effect for video shot in Cinematic mode on iPhone 13 (requires macOS Monterey).
• Support for 1080p HD video at 60 frames per second for smoother, more life-like action shots.
• Import movies and trailers created using iMovie on iPhone or iPad to finish them on your Mac.
• Enhance your movie by adding titles, transitions, and 3D globes and travel maps.
• Speed up
iMovie on the App Store
There is no Windows version of iMovie, but there are several similar programs that you can choose from. Movavi Video Editor is a good alternative for Windows, while VSDC Video Editor and OpenShot are also good options. DaVinci Resolve is a more powerful video editor that is also available for free.
OFFICIAL: Download iMovie for Windows Video Editor 2022
In iMovie, you can cut and edit videos without changing the original files. This is a powerful tool for filmmakers, and is used to edit almost all of Hollywood films. iMovie is intuitive and easy to use, and is free with any Mac. You can export your finished project to share with the world.
Beginner's Guide to Getting Started with iMovie - Storyblocks Blog