Google Tuner can be used to tune instruments in any web browser.
It can recognize which note is being played and indicate whether it is sharp or flat.
Additionally, Google has released a new feature called "What's This Song?" which allows users to hum a melody to help identify potential song matches.
Google also has a Chrome extension called Tune which can filter out toxic comments on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, and Disqus.
It has a "volume" dial that lets users determine how much toxicity appears in comments.
• Google Tuner can be used to tune your guitar in any web browser.
• The Tuner will try to recognize which note you are playing and display it, along with an indication of whether it's sharp or flat.
• If the Tuner is in perfect tune, the green triangle will light up and the "In tune" message will appear.
How to Use Google Tuner to Tune Your Instrument
Google is releasing a new feature called "What's This Song?" which allows users to hum a melody to help identify potential song matches. The feature is currently available in English on iOS and Android devices. After humming, the machine learning algorithm helps identify potential song matches and displays the most likely options. You can then select the best match and explore information on the song and artist.
Song stuck in your head? Just hum to search
• To use hyperparameter tuning in your training job, you must create a HyperparameterSpec object and add it to your TrainingInput dictionary.
• In your HyperparameterSpec, set the hyperparameterMetricTag to a value representing your chosen metric.
• If you are using a runtime version of AI Platform Training, you can report your hyperparameter metric to AI Platform Training by writing the metric to a TensorFlow summary.
• If you are using a custom container for training, you must use the cloudml-hypertune Python package to report your hyperparameter metric to AI Platform Training.
• You can monitor hyperparameter tuning by getting the detailed status of your running training job.
• You can also retrieve the trial ID from the TF_CONFIG environment variable.
Using hyperparameter tuning | AI Platform Training | Google Cloud
Tuner offered by www.guitarstringsforlife.com (16) 2,000+ users Overview Guitar tuner for tuning guitar by ear with 59 different tunings available. This easy-to-use guitar tuner comes with the
Guitar Tuner - Chrome Web Store
• Jigsaw is an Alphabet incubator tasked with using technology to tackle global security challenges. Notable projects include protections against DDoS attacks and DNS manipulation.
• In 2017, Jigsaw and Google announced the Perspective API that news organization and online communities could implement to filter out harassment.
• Tune is a Chrome extension that brings Perspective directly to users with a "volume" dial that lets you determine how much toxicity appears in comments on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, and Disqus.
• A "volume" dial has a range of options from turning off all toxic comments to seeing everything: hide it all, keep it quiet, low, medium, loud, blaring, and show it all.
• Tune also features the ability to filter toxicity, or a mix that allows users to show/hide comments that are an attack on identity, insult, profanity, threat, or sexually explicit.
• Jigsaw notes that no personal data is stored, with comment text sent for scoring and then automatically deleted after ranking.
• Users do have to sign into their Google Account for initial access to the Perspective API.
• As an experiment, Tune "still misses some toxic comments and incorrectly hides some non-toxic comments."
Jigsaw's new Chrome extension will 'Tune' out toxic YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Disqus comments - 9to5Google
Google's Tuner is a handy feature to help guitar players tune their guitars without having to rely on a mobile app or carrying a tuner around with them. All you'll need is a device with a microphone and internet connection to get started. Tuning is straightforward and efficient, and the tuner is responsive and easy to use.
How to Tune Your Guitar Using Google Search