To block a number on an iPhone, go to Settings > Phone and tap on the BLOCK button.
You can block a number by entering the number into the BLOCK text field, or by scanning the barcode of the number.
You can also block a number by going to Settings > Blocked Contacts and entering the number into the "Number" field.
If you want to unblock a number, just enter the number into the BLOCK text field and press the UNBLOCK button.
You can also unblock a number by going to their phone number and tapping the "Blocked Messages" option.
• To block a number on your iPhone, go to Settings > Phone and tap on the BLOCK button.
• You can block a number by entering the number into the BLOCK text field, or by scanning the barcode of the number.
• If you want to unblock a number, just enter the number into the BLOCK text field and press the UNBLOCK button.
Avoid unwanted calls on iPhone - Apple Support
To block a caller on your iPhone, open the Phone app and click on the "i" icon. Under the "Callers" tab, scroll down and tap "Block this Caller." A confirmation will appear to block the number. Tap "Block Contact" and you're done! The number will no longer be able to call you, message you, or FaceTime call you.
How to block a number on iPhone | Mashable
• To prevent phone calls from certain numbers or contacts on your iPhone, you can use the wikiHow iPhone and iPad App, view downloads on an iPhone, check if an iPhone has a virus, add membership cards to Apple Wallet, increase the volume on iPhone, block porn from an iPhone, and enable developer mode on an iPhone.
3 Ways to Block a Number on the iPhone - wikiHow
• When you block a number, you will no longer receive phone calls, texts, or FaceTime requests from that number.
• Blocked numbers are still able to leave voicemails, but these will be separated into a "blocked messages" section that you can choose to ignore.
• On an iPhone, there are multiple methods for blocking a number.
How to block a number on Apple’s iPhone - The Verge
• To block a phone number on an iPhone, go to Settings, and then tap "Blocked Contacts."
• On the "Blocked Contacts" screen, you can block a phone number by entering the number into the "Number" field, and then clicking the "Block this caller" button.
• If you want to unblock the number, you can do so by clicking the "Unblock this caller" button.
How To Block Phone Numbers On Any iPhone: Stop Nuisance Callers - Macworld UK
• When someone you've blocked tries to contact you, they'll be sent straight to your voicemail.
• The blocked caller can still leave a voicemail, but it won't show up with your regular messages.
• You can unblock someone by going to their phone number and tapping the "Blocked Messages" option.
Here's What Happens When You Block a Number on iPhone